Money Journaling is something that I learned from Refinery 29. I liked the concept so much that I wanted to submit my idea. However, I didn’t want my detailed personal information on their high traffic blog because a few of my friends read it too. So I flipped it, dipped it, and switched it to match the B Chic style.
I found that this format has given me so much insight into my spending though. It’s also given me a format to write about my money and discoveries I’ve made in different areas of my own money management.
Although these posts won’t be just like the Money Diaries (who would even want a rip off of that?) I plan to share some financial management insight based on my money journaling.
- Real Life Money Mindset Practice
- Big Money Decisions + Money Mindset
- 5 Steps to a Simple & Effective Budget
- Money Mindset Over Mismanagement
- Financial Literacy Month: You Need a Budget
- Welcome to Financial Literacy Month: Money Mindset
- Making the Emergency Fund Easy to Tackle
- Re-Investment Options for Old 401(k) Accounts
- Money Making Ideas for 2021
- Prepping Finances for 2021