Money Journaling is something that I learned from Refinery 29. I liked the concept so much that I wanted to submit my idea. However, I didn’t want my detailed personal information on their high traffic blog because a few of my friends read it too. So I flipped it, dipped it, and switched it to match the B Chic style.
I found that this format has given me so much insight into my spending though. It’s also given me a format to write about my money and discoveries I’ve made in different areas of my own money management.
Although these posts won’t be just like the Money Diaries (who would even want a rip off of that?) I plan to share some financial management insight based on my money journaling.
- Home for the Holidays (2019)
- Transitioning from College to Adulthood: Finances, Part 2
- Transitioning from College to Adulthood: Finances, Part 1
- The ‘Zero Dollar Day’ Challenge
- How I Changed My Money Rules: Making a Budget That Works for Me
- 5 Money Habits to Avoid in College
- 6 Ways to Be More Productive in 2018
- Budgeting 101: My Golden Rules