Straightforward Money Management with Goal Setting and Google Sheets. Hosted on Udemy.
1 hour on-demand video
7 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Be able to list your current expenses and example purchases you make in a week.
Basic understanding of Google Sheets such as completing tabs and creating new tabs.
Do you want a new budget system that actually works? Something that’s not complicated but is still effective? I had the same problem and tried all the apps, spreadsheet templates and even budget binders from mom bloggers on Pinterest. It was either too restrictive, lacking direction or was simply too complicated.
So what finally worked for me? Google Sheets.
In this course, you will learn how to use my Google Sheets template for creating a monthly budget. I created this template over a year ago and still use it for myself. I’ve taken my background in personal organization, non-profit financial management, and accounting knowledge to create something straightforward and effective.
The key to REAL budgeting is organizing your thoughts, setting goals, and monitoring your activity. In this course, you’ll learn how to do all of that for the ultimate personal financial management experience.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set financial goals
- Identify your wants and needs in your spending
- Learn how to navigate my budget template
- Create your monthly budget in 30 minutes or less
- Analyze your daily spending to adjust to your financial goals
Not only will this course focus on developing your financial goals, but taking an in-depth look into the template and customizing it for your own personal finances. You’ll have a clear understanding of what you do with your money to reach your goals.
This course contains:
- Short and straightforward instructional videos
- Hands-on activities from the start
- Downloadable content with lifelong access
- Instructor support in customizing your budget from the template
- Bonus money management resources at the end of the course
Join this course if you love the flexibility of Google Drive and want a new and effective budget system!
Who this course is for:
- Entry level employees working in a corporate environment.
- Someone who finds themselves overspending or barely has money to last a full pay period.
- Beginner budgeters who still find themselves missing bill due dates.
- Someone looking to organize their money before setting huge savings goals
This course is also available as an interactive eBook! Or, get the budget template only!
This course was originally prepared for and hosted on Udemy.