The Complete Pageant Planner is a downloadable PDF with the best pageant prep tools for any pageant titleholder.
The Complete Pageant Planner is a 27-page downloadable PDF with the best pageant prep tools for any pageant titleholder. Plan for your next local, state, regional, national, or international pageant with confidence that you’ve covered the important tasks leading up to pageant week. This stylishly designed PDF is perfect for printing and placing into a binder or keeping digital as you’re on the go to coaching sessions, beauty appointments, sponsor meetings, and appearances?
Each page is the standard letter size (8.5″ x 11″) with 1″ margins, perfect for hole-punching. Blank spaces are editable, perfect for typing your information directly into the document and checkboxes are interactive indicating how much progress you’ve made! This is available in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, and Preview. The PDF is also optimized for printing and filling in by handwriting your notes. Save a blank copy for extra notes or future use.
The planning tools in this PDF include:
- Pageant Overview: A quick glance guide at your basic system information, contestant profile and titleholder goals. (1 page)
- Pageant Budget: Set monetary goals for your income and expenses throughout your reign and pageant prep. A miscellaneous category is included in the budget for items not already listed. This page does not operate as an active spreadsheet. Calculations must be done manually. (1 page)
- Sponsorship: Track your prospective and secured pageant sponsors. This worksheet is perfect for managing sponsor acknowledgments, gifts, thank you cards, and program ads. Track each Organization/Individual, contact information, and monetary contribution amount or in-kind donation. (20 rows, 1 page)
- Bio/Intro Worksheet: Develop a clever and succinct biography for your pageant paperwork and introduction for competition week. (1 page)
- Platform Worksheet: Determine the perfect platform that connects your passion to your pageant system. Three prompt questions invoke journaling/brainstorming. (1 page)
- Wardrobe Lookbook: Use this “vision board-like” space to visually map out your ideal fashion style and competition looks. (3 looks per page, 3 pages)
- Pageant Checklist: This pre-populated list includes tasks that most titleholders must complete before competition week. Space is provided to determine a due date along with an interactive checkbox for each task. Four additional lines are available to add tasks. (1 page)
- Local Service Log: Log all of your community service work by date, description, location, contacts, and hours. This is handy for determining what to share to social media or for pageant requirements with a service component. (21 rows, 1 page)
- Appearance Log: Keep track of all your appearances during your reign with the date, event name, location, contact, and whether you’ve shared it on social media or not. (21 rows, 1 page)
- Social Media Log: Track your social media posts to make sure you’ve shared all the awesome things you’re doing in your reign. Use this as your official tracker for systems that require social media engagement. Tracked information includes the date, social media platform, post description, # of likes, # of comments and # of shares. (21 rows, 1 page)
- Personal Scoring: Target your pageant prep by “fake scoring” yourself at different times in your pageant prep. Make copies of this sheet to score yourself multiple times. Each page includes a place to include the date, identify the category, your personal score for yourself, and space for notes on how to improve. Each page has space for four categories to be self-assessed. (1 page)
- Weekly Checklists: Each page provides 19 lines and checkboxes per week to fill-in and customize your tasks. Two weeks per page. 8 pages in total. Up to 16 weeks of weekly scheduling! (8 pages)
- Packing Checklist: Don’t miss a single item for pageant week with this checklist. Packing categories include Competition Wardrobe, Hair + Makeup, Toiletries, and Miscellaneous. There is plenty of space to add personal items not already included on the list. Interactive checkboxes help identify what you have already packed. 24 total fill-in spaces available. (3 pages)
- Notes: Collect your random thoughts and capture sparks of inspiration with the notes sheet. 24 full-page lines of infinite possibilities. Copy/duplicate this page to expand the notes section for personal use. (1 page)
- Section Cover: Utilize the blank section cover to customize your pageant binder. The header space is editable to fill in your own title. Duplicate and create multiple section covers as needed. (1 page)
Complete your Pageant Planner with the Pageant System Comparison Chart. Subscribe to the B Chic email list and snag this print for FREE! B Chic Blog is a lifestyle blog on all things pageantry, organization, career advice, entrepreneurship, money, and college.
This product is an instant digital download. You will NOT receive a physical product upon purchase. Your PDF will be available to download once payment is confirmed, it will also be emailed to you, and you can download it anytime via the confirmation email.
Please do not resell or redistribute this PDF. It is for personal use only and can be printed multiple times for a single user. Colors may shift from screen to print, depending on your individual printer. Since this listing is delivered via instant download, no refund can be issued.
All photos, designs, content and writing in this listing are the property of Brittani Ball of B Chic Prints © 2020. Plagiarism is not welcome and will not be tolerated.